In case of inclement weather, please check Operation Snowflake or Channel 69's Stormcenter .
Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturday - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Reference Questions- firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Questions - email@example.com
Web Manager- firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Director: Melissa Hawk - email@example.com
Director of Operations: Karen Hein - firstname.lastname@example.org
Children's Librarian: Cheryl DiGiacomo - email@example.com
Northampton Area Public Library
1615 Laubach Avenue
Northampton, PA 18067
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
President: Dan Belletti
Vice President: Jane Yagerhofer
Secretary: Claudine Smith
Treasurer: Sharon Skrapits
Other Members: Judy Odenwelder, Walter Fries, Donna Pinsley
Board of Trustees Meeting
January 8, 2014
- Meeting was called to order at 7pm by Dan Belletti. In attendance: Dan Belletti, Jane Yagerhofer, Sharon Skrapits, Claudine Smith, Walt Fries, Donna Pinsley, Melissa Hawk, and Karen Hein.
- Motion to accept minutes from January meeting made by Donna Pinsley, and 2nd by Walt Fries. Minutes accepted as read. Motion carried.
- Donor relations tabled until a later date.
- Discussed letter to Mayor Reenock.
- Motion made to await follow-up information concerning Mayor Reenock and borough issue made by Donna Pinsley, 2nd by Sharon Skrapits. Motion carried.
- Discussed budget items-Sharon will continue to view the budget document and report to Board at a later date.
- Viewed Melissa’s “Remodel 2014” plan/timeline. Discussed items needing to be funded i.e. paint, computer tables, chairs, DVD shelves, etc. A planning committee will be formed to help organize remodel issues.
- Discussed closing the NAPL from April 21st – May 4th for the remodel.
- Discussed timeline for the grand Re-opening.
- Discussed targeted donor ideas. Be ready to share some ideas and suggestions at the February meeting.
- Discussed large NAPL sign to be purchased by the Friends and the status of its installation. Karen will call for a new installation date.
- Reviewed Library Director’s Report and Director of Operations Report.
- Motion made by Dan Belletti to eliminate processing fee for lost or damaged items, 2nd by Sharon Skrapits.
- Motion to adjourn at 8:41PM made by Jane Yagerhofer, and 2nd by Sharon Skrapits. Motion carried.
Claudine Smith, Secretary