Add This Event To Calendar
Don't forget about this event. Add it to your calendar.
Want to be reminded about this event? Complete the form below to have an email notification sent to you 24 hours prior to the event.
The Teen Advisory Group or TAG is a group of teens, grades 6 – 12, living in the Northampton Area School District who are interested in having a say in what their library does for them.
TAG will meet monthly on the second Wednesday of each month @ 3:30 PM. Meetings are for group members to share their ideas, help plan future events/services for teens, and work toward making the library a teen-friendly space in our community.
TAG’s goal is to promote library services to teens at the Northampton Area Public Library and within the community by:
• Advising, planning and implementing teen programs
• Promoting ideas, reading, programming and expression by and for teens
• Recommending books, movies, music CDs, and magazines for the YA collection.
• Volunteering time to work on special projects or big events
• Help make sure that teen-focused events and programs at the library run smoothly
• Contribute to the library’s teen blog by writing book reviews and other content of interest (optional)