Add This Event To Calendar
Don't forget about this event. Add it to your calendar.
Want to be reminded about this event? Complete the form below to have an email notification sent to you 24 hours prior to the event.
Bake, cook, and taste with us! Join us Mondays in the Community Room at 6:00 PM as we try some new themed recipes this Spring.
For June, join us as we explore delicious recipes from our local area. Have you seen the local recipe books from The Knight of Columbus Ladies Auxiliary Queenship of Mary Council, A Taste of Pennsylvania History: A Guide to Historic Eateries and Their Recipes, or the Pennsylvania Bed & Breakfast Guide and Cookbook: Central Region? Check out these other options to explore!
- Pennsylvania's Historic Restaurants and Their Recipes
- Pennsylvania Dutch Cookbook
- The Art of Pennsylvania Dutch Cooking
- Betty Groff Cookbook: Pennsylvania German Recipes
- Betty Groff's Pennsylvania Dutch Coobook
- Classic Pennsylvania Dutch Cookbook
- Sauerkraut Yankees: Pennsylvania Dutch Foods & Foodways
- The Pennsylvania Heritage Cookbook
Registration is required in order to participate.
Participants, please try to bring only a small amount of your chosen recipe or else we all may have to be rolled home!