Tech Tutoring is conducted by volunteers for the library.
Sessions are free of charge to anyone wanting to learn or hone computer skills. Registration is required. Please be respectful of volunteers' time.
Northampton Area Public Library is not responsible for any problems that may arise as a result of participation in tutoring sessions.
Tutoring sessions are assigned on a first come, first served basis. If you wish to participate, please fill out the form below, call the library at (610) 262-7537, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the Help Desk.
Learn how to:
- Type and use word processing software
- Browse the internet
- Craft PowerPoint presentations
- Make spreadsheets
- Create a free email using a free email site such as Yahoo, Gmail, or Hotmail
- Write, read, forward, reply to, and delete your email
- Save and print documents
- Copy, digitize, save, and protect pictures, slides, negatives, and important papers
- Make ducuments ready to email
- Download pictures from a camera, phone, or website
- Scan documents
Copyrighted materials of any kind are prohibited.