Sending library love to you with our February newsletter. We have a lot of different ways you can show your library love, and we've covered it inside. We hope you LOVE it!
Do you love chili? Don't miss our Chili Contest!
- Contestants are welcome to show off their favorite recipe, with or without meat, with or without beans, as hot or as mild as you like! Meat may be beef, pork, lamb, chicken, turkey, or wild game. Vegetarian (meatless) chili is wonderful too!
- We must have at least 5 contestants for the cook-off contest to take place; if we do not have at least 5 contestants by February 17, all entry fees will be refunded.
- Grand Prize includes a 1st place medal and 20% of all entry fees in cash!
- Contestant registration may be found here!
- Flights of chili will be on sale to the public for $5.00 beginning January 29th for cash or check only. Should the contest not take place, refunds will be issued. With your purchase of a flight of chili, you get a guaranteed taste of each contestant's entry and the chance to help our judges vote for the winners!
- Starting at 2:00 PM on March 2nd, the general public is welcome to join us for $3.00 to sample the rest of the chili! Should chili be left over in the last 15 minutes of the event, 15 oz. portions will be for sale for $5.00 each.
Strudel from Mattie's Strudel Haus? Yes, please! Friends are selling 12" strudels in these flavors - $15/each - Apple, Blueberry Lemon Cheese. $17/each - Cherry Cheese, Cheesesteak, Chicken Bacon Ranch, Bacon Egg and Cheese, and Spinach Artichoke. Money is due at time of order. Cash or Check ONLY. Deadline for orders is March 7th!
Check out all our programs and services in our February Newsletter!
Want to get our newsletter sent right to your e-mail each month? Signup here!